FRP is a cost-effective material choice that is ideal for many types of construction. Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP) are widely used in the architectural industry because of their design flexibility, high strength-to-weight ratio, non-conductivity, low maintenance, affordability, UV resistance, and flame retardance.
- Light Weight- reduces transportation costs, less need for heavy lifting on-site
- Less Dead Weight-less structural material is required, reduces resource consumption
- Long Lifespan-durability, resists environmental degradation
- Resistance to corrosion, rot, mildew, mold, insects.
- Environmentally Responsible Material Choice
FRP Components for Architecture:
- Structural profiles like Angles, Channels, I-Beams, Square & Round tubes
- Building façade profiles
- Building fins