FRP is a cost-effective material choice that is ideal for many types of construction. Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP) are widely used in the construction industry because of their design flexibility, high strength-to-weight ratio, non-conductivity, low maintenance, affordability, UV resistance, and flame retardance.
FRP composite can be used in both façades and building envelopes. FRP façade design reduces framing, simplifies construction and improves performance as compared to conventional aluminum framed façade.
We offer the best in the class FRP vertical and horizontal fins as well as cladding support structure. We also offer FRP entrance canopy for the building.
All the products are manufactured in accordance with:
- ASTM D 4385 – 10
- ASTM D 696 – 08
- ASTM D 790 – 10
- ASTM D 695 – 10
- ASTM D 638 – 10
- ASTM D 2344M – 13
GCPL Products can be supplied with Flame Retardant, UV Resistance & Electrical Resistance properties on Special Order Basis:
Flame Retardant properties as per ASTM D 635 – 10, ISO 5659 – 2, IEC 60695 – 11 -5, ASTM E 84 – 13a, IEC 60068 – 2 – 5, ASTM D 2863 – 10.
UV resistant properties as per ASTM G 154 – 12, ASTM G 155 – 13.
Electrical Insulation properties as per ASTM D 149 – 09.
Standard Products exhibit the following properties:
- Light Weight High Strength (Stronger in Tensile Strength & Lighter than Steel)
- Corrosion Resistance (Acid, Alkali & Marine environment)
- Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Surface Finish
- Magnetic Transparency
- Termite Proof
- Maintenance Free
- Excellent Aesthetics
- Light Weight- reduces transportation costs, less need for heavy lifting on-site
- Less Dead Weight-less structural material is required, reduces resource consumption
- Long Lifespan-durability, resists environmental degradation
- Resistance to corrosion, rot, mildew, mold, insects.
- Environmentally Responsible Material Choice.
Material is supplied in Polyester and can be supplied on special order basis in Vinyl ester, Phenolic, Polyurethane and epoxy.