GCPL manufactures a wide range of Pultruded Fibreglass (FRP/GRP) Channels for use in Corrosion Resistant Structural & Electrical applications. The Channels are manufactured in accordance with :
- ASTM D 4385 – 10
- ASTM D 696 – 08
- ASTM D 790 – 10
- ASTM D 695 – 10
- ASTM D 638 – 10
- ASTM D 2344M – 13
Pultruded Channels manufactured by GCPL can replace conventional applications of Steel, Wood, and Aluminum& Plastics.
GCPLstandard Channels exhibit the following properties:
- Light Weight High Strength (Stronger in Tensile Strength & Lighter than Steel)
- Corrosion Resistance (Acid, Alkali & Marine environment)
- Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Surface Finish
- Magnetic Transparency
- Termite Proof
- Maintenance Free
- Excellent Aesthetics
- Our Standard Colour is WHITE (However, can be supplied in pre-pigmented colour of your choice on special order basis for substantial quantity requirements).
GCPLChannels can be supplied with Flame Retardant, UV Resistance & Electrical Resistance properties on Special Order Basis :
- Flame Retardant properties as per ASTM D 635 – 10, ISO 5659 – 2, IEC 60695 – 11 -5, ASTM E 84 – 13a, IEC 60068 – 2 – 5, ASTM D 2863 – 10.
- UV resistant properties as per ASTM G 154 – 12, ASTM G 155 – 13.
- Electrical Insulation properties as per ASTM D 149 – 09.
Please refer detailed GCPLstandard Channels Literature & Technical Specifications with Material Properties for the purpose of designing and replacement of other Conventional Materials like Steel, Wood, Aluminium& Plastics. Please Consult your Structural Design Team or refer to us with your Specific needs for us to Help You. Kindly email to :email@example.com
Choose from our wide range of