General composites offer a full range FRP flag poles. FRP flag poles can withstand extreme wind loads, UV exposure and other adverse weather conditions.
General composites also manufacture event flags as per customer need.
- Light weight
- Strong as steel- withstands high wind pressures and Jet Blast
- Self-Standing: No Guy Wires- less space requirement
- Low Foundation Cost
- Electromagnetic Transparent
- All Weather Resistant
- Easy and Quick to Install – Very easy to transport to Heights / Hilly regions
- Looks Aesthetic and Elegant
General Composites manufactures a wide range of Pultruded Fibreglass (FRP/GRP) Products for use in Corrosion Resistant Structural & Electrical applications. All the products are manufactured in accordance with:
- ASTM D 4385 – 10
- ASTM D 696 – 08
- ASTM D 790 – 10
- ASTM D 695 – 10
- ASTM D 638 – 10
- ASTM D 2344M – 13
Pultruded sections manufactured by GCPL can replace conventional applications of Steel, Wood, and Aluminium & Plastics. GCPL
UV resistant properties as per ASTM G 154 – 12, ASTM G 155 – 13.
Material is supplied in Polyester and can be supplied on special order basis in Vinyl ester, Phenolic, Polyurethane and epoxy.