FRP is a cost-effective material choice that is ideal for many types of construction. Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP) are widely used in the construction industry because of their design flexibility, high strength-to-weight ratio, non-conductivity, low maintenance, affordability, UV resistance, and flame retardance.
Compared to other traditional materials such as concrete, wood, or terra cotta, the total life-cycle assessment of fiberglass contributes to its viability as a green building product.
Greenhouses can now be constructed using our FRP structural members.
- Light Weight- reduces transportation costs, less need for heavy lifting on-site
- Less Dead Weight-less structural material is required, reduces resource consumption
- Long Lifespan-durability, resists environmental degradation
- Resistance- corrosion, rot, mildew, mold, insects; reduces replacement costs and the use of toxic chemicals used in maintenance
- Maximizes Energy Performance
- Environmentally Responsible Material Choice
FRP Components for Greenhouses:
- Structural profiles like Angles, Channels, I-Beams, Square & Round tubes