FRP is a cost-effective material choice that is ideal for many types of construction. Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP) are widely used in the construction industry because of their design flexibility, high strength-to-weight ratio, non-conductivity, low maintenance, affordability, UV resistance, and flame retardance. General composites offer material required for building industrial sheds in FRP.
- Light Weight- reduces transportation costs, less need for heavy lifting on-site
- Less Dead Weight-less structural material is required, reduces resource consumption
- Long Lifespan-durability, resists environmental degradation
- Resistance- corrosion, rot, mildew, mold, insects; reduces replacement costs and the use of toxic chemicals used in maintenance
- Environmentally Responsible Material Choice
- Corrosion resistance
- Light weight
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to transport
GCPL manufactures a wide range of Pultruded Fiberglass (FRP/GRP) Products for use in Corrosion Resistant Structural & Electrical applications. All the products are manufactured in accordance with:
- ASTM D 4385 – 10
- ASTM D 696 – 08
- ASTM D 790 – 10
- ASTM D 695 – 10
- ASTM D 638 – 10
- ASTM D 2344M – 13
Pultruded sections manufactured by General Composites can replace conventional applications of Steel, Wood, and Aluminium & Plastics. GCPL
UV resistant properties as per ASTM G 154 – 12, ASTM G 155 – 13.
Material is supplied in Polyester and can be supplied on special order basis in Vinyl ester, Phenolic, Polyurethane and epoxy.