GCPL manufactures a wide range of Pultruded Fibreglass (FRP/GRP) Square Tubes for use in Corrosion Resistant Structural & Electrical applications. The Square Tubes are manufactured in accordance with :
1. ASTM D 4385 – 10
2. ASTM D 696 – 08
3. ASTM D 790 – 10
4. ASTM D 695 – 10
5. ASTM D 638 – 10
6. ASTM D 2344M – 13
Pultruded Square Tubes manufactured by GCPL can replace conventional applications of Steel, Wood, and Aluminum & Plastics.
GCPLstandard Square Tubes exhibit the following properties:
1. Light Weight High Strength (Stronger in Tensile Strength & Lighter than Steel)
2. Corrosion Resistance (Acid, Alkali & Marine environment)
3. Thermal Insulation
4. Excellent Surface Finish
5. Magnetic Transparency
6. Termite Proof
7. Maintenance Free
8. Excellent Aesthetics
9. Our Standard Colour is WHITE (However, can be supplied in pre-pigmented colour of your choice on special order basis for substantial quantity requirements).
CPLSquare Tubes can be supplied with Flame Retardant, UV Resistance & Electrical Resistance properties on Special Order Basis :
1. Flame Retardant properties as per ASTM D 635 – 10, ISO 5659 – 2, IEC 60695 – 11 -5, ASTM E 84 – 13a, IEC 60068 – 2 – 5, ASTM D 2863 – 10.
2. UV resistant properties as per ASTM G 154 – 12, ASTM G 155 – 13.
3. Electrical Insulation properties as per ASTM D 149 – 09.
Please refer detailed GCPLstandard Square Tubes Literature & Technical Specifications with Material Properties for the purpose of designing and replacement of other Conventional Materials like Steel, Wood, Aluminium & Plastics. Please Consult your Structural Design Team or refer to us with your Specific needs for us to Help You. Kindly email to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose from our wide range of Square Tubes:
Packing &Despatch :
1. GCPLFibrTufSquare Tubes are supplied in standard lengths of 3000mm (10 feet / 120 inches), under standard tolerance practices of ASTM D 4385 – 10.
2. Pieces of 3 m Lengths are Bundled and packed in Stretch Film. The same is shipped in Paper Cartons for Domestic Shipment with Max Package Weight of 100 Kgs.
3. For Larger Quantities the Bundles are Palletized and shipped through Buyer’s preferred Choice of Logistics agency.
(for Orders placed Online)
- Shipment Choice can be through Preferred Logistics agency or GCPL standard shipments through SPEED POST / BLUE DART / DHL / ARAMEX